How to apply
to the M.S. in Health Services Administration program
The application deadline for Fall 2017 admission is July 15, 2017.
Step 1: Apply through the online applicant portal
- Access the UW graduate applicant portal and click on New User to get started
- After completing the initial information page, you will receive an email from the system including a link and your temporary username and password
- Submit the application fee
- Submit ALL required documents to the online document portal (applications with missing documents will not be considered), including:
- Unofficial copies of transcripts showing a qualifying degree from an accredited academic institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or better (official copies should be sent to UW Admissions)
- A personal statement outlining your experience in the pharmaceutical or health care field
- A current Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Agree to admissions terms and submit your application.
Step 2: Mail official copies of transcripts to UW Admissions
Official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions should be requested and sent to UW Admissions
University of Wyoming Admissions – 1000 E. University Ave. – Laramie, WY 82071
Step 3: Review and acceptance or denial
Following the review of your application, faculty members vote to recommend admission or denial. You will receive a letter indicating acceptance or denial from the department. If accepted, a faculty advisor will be assigned to you. You may decide whether to accept our offer of admission and will then need to notify us of your decision.
Other application details & useful information
The GRE Exam is not required. A strong work history may offset a GPA that falls slightly below the minimum of 3.0.
The application fee to the University of Wyoming is $50.
Need more information?
Click here to request information, and we’ll contact you.