How to apply
to the M.S. in Health Services Administration program
The application deadline for Spring 2022 admission is January 3rd, 2022.
Step 1: Apply to UW and M.S. in Health Services Administration- School of Pharmacy (Distance Learning) through the online applicant portal
1. Click here to access the UW applicant portal and enter the information requested on that registration page (for the password, create a password that you will remember if you need to login later for uploading of documents)
2. After completing the initial registration page, you will be re-directed to another page where you can click on “Apply” to begin the application
3. Enter all of the requested information and save each section as you continue through the application. When prompted for the program to which you are applying, scroll down to “Health Services Administration – School of Pharmacy (Distance)
4. Submit the application fee of $50. Once you have paid the application fee, you can go to the final steps
5. Submit the following documents to the online document portal
· Upload unofficial copies of transcripts showing a qualifying degree from an accredited academic institution (official copies can be submitted once the department has recommended that you be admitted)
· A brief personal statement outlining your interests in the health care field
· A current Curriculum Vitae or Resume
· You can also input the names and contact information for two persons that we can contact for references
6. Agree to admissions terms and submit your application.
Step 2: Submit official copies of transcripts to UW Admissions
Official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions should be requested and sent to UW Admissions
Address: University of Wyoming Admissions – 1000 E. University Ave. – Laramie, WY 82071
Following the review of your application, faculty members vote to recommend admission or denial. You will receive a letter indicating acceptance or denial from the Department. If accepted, a faculty advisor will be assigned to you. You may decide whether to accept our offer of admission and notify us of your decision.
The GRE Exam is not required. However, students whose GPA does not meet the basic requirement of 3.0 but who wish to apply based on their extensive experience in the pharmaceutical or health care fields should take the GRE to support their application. A strong work history and a strong GRE score may offset a GPA that falls slightly below the minimum of 3.0.
The application fee to the University of Wyoming is $50.
Need more information?
Click here to request information, and we’ll contact you.