EARN A MASTER’S IN HEALTH SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
Accelerate Your Career with our Top-Rated MSHSA Program!
Become a leader in the healthcare industry with our MSHSA program!
Our MSHSA program provides students with the essential knowledge and practical skills required for senior managerial and planning work in the healthcare sector. Our program’s objectives are to develop graduates who are:
- Knowledgeable about public health and the structure, organization, and financing of healthcare systems.
- Interested in a variety of critical topic areas in the healthcare industry.
- Competent in communcations and analysis of information.
- Understanding of how finances impact decisions in the healthcare industry.
We ensure students are knowledgeable about society, law and ethics, and competent in qualitative and quantitative skills to better their overall understanding of the ever-changing industry. In order to receive a promotion in health services, you need an edge over the competition. Our degree on your resume can provide you the edge you need to stand out.
Health Services Administration Online Masters Degree Overview:
- Two year full-time or part-time MSHSA program. The program can be completed in as little as 5 semesters and extended for up to six years for added flexibility.
- Online classes allow for anyone in any geographic area to participate.
- Intensive real-world seminars that are completed in Laramie, Wyoming during your first and last semester.
- Students can begin the MSHSA degree program in the fall or spring semester.
- Non-thesis degree. It does require a final individual project coordinated between the student and academic advisor.
- Online course learning management system that delivers course content to students via computer. Some courses are synchronous and require weekly or bi-weekly evening live attendance using a virtual classroom program. Other classes are blended between synchronous and asynchronous delivery and do not require live virtual classroom attendance on a regular basis.
We Work Around Your Schedule
Our counselors work with you to tailor our health services administration graduate program to better meet your individual needs. Our flexible online program allows you to complete your school work during the convenient times in your schedule. We want to make sure you are learning what will be most relevant to your goals which is why You choose the program specialty that best fits your needs. If you want to take a course from one track, you can apply it to your selected track, further increasing your knowledge and skills. We also offer courses in blocks so you could only take one course at a time if needed. Our health services administration graduate program is highly conducive to a busy lifestyle; we work with you for easy and convenient education!
Join us for Fall 2020 and start your journey in higher education today! The application deadline for admission in the upcoming academic calendar is August 1st, 2020!
We want everyone to have the opportunity to be a part of our masters in health services administration program. In order to join you must have obtained either a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree (PharmD, DPT, MD, JD, etc.) in any field with an upper division GPA of 3.0 or better. However, applicants with GPA lower than 3.0 will be considered based on experience and commitment to graduate study. We can’t wait for you to apply!
When applying, you must submit:
- A transcript showing a qualifying degree from an accredited academic institution
- A current curriculum vitae or resume
- A personal statement outlining your experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare field
- $50 application fee
Low Cost, High-Quality Education!
Not only are we a highly ranked Masters in health services administration online program, but we are also one of the most affordable! At the University of Wyoming School of Pharmacy, we are able to offer incredible tuition cost savings to allow you to achieve your goals without breaking the bank. Students in the masters of health services administration online program will be eligible for in-state tuition if they are members of any national healthcare-based organization related to a specific profession, federal agency employees (including active-duty military), pharmacy residents, and other healthcare related residents. Thanks to the scholarship opportunities and easy online format, you can be sure you are getting a top-notch education at a low price in the comfort of your own home! At the University of Wyoming’s School of Pharmacy, we believe affordable schooling should be accessible for everyone, see how you can take advantage of our low price masters in health services administration program today!
Wyoming in-state tuition: $676 per credit hour
- Out-of-state tuition: $858 per credit hour
- $25 University of Wyoming fee per credit hour (no discounts apply)
- Financial aid available with application
A Peek at the MSHSA Program
A Typical Semester’s Coursework:
- Online, synchronous; 2 credits; 5 weeks
- Weekend seminar; 1 credit; residential in Laramie
- Online, synchronous; 3 credits; 7 weeks
Specialty tracks offered:
View curriculum >
View curriculum >
View curriculum >
Specialty tracks that are under development:
We are also in the process of expanding our specialty masters of science tracks! We want to ensure you are able to pursue your desired career which is why we are developing specialty tracks in:
- HSA Fall 2020 Schedule
- HSA Summer 2020 Schedule
- Introduction to Health Economics and Outcomes
- Patient Reported Outcomes
- Introduction to HEOR Data Analytics Using SAS I
- Introduction to HEOR Data Analytics Using SAS II
- Syllabus Medicare Medicaid & The Affordable Care Act
- The Drug Enforcement Administration
- Introduction to Statistics
- Introduction to Biopharmaceutical Marketing and Product Representation
- Financial Planning for Health Institution Leaders
- Human Capital Planning for Health Institution Leaders
- Evolution of the American Healthcare System
- Introduction to Healthcare Quality
- Advanced Topics in Healthcare Quality
Ready to become a Leader in the Healthcare Industry with a Master’s of Health Services Administration?
There is no better time to take the next step in your health services administration career than now. You can’t find a better value health services administration online masters degree than that at the University of Wyoming. Invest in your future, and become a leader in the healthcare industry today! #TheWorldNeedsMoreCowboys