WHAT CAREERS CAN I GET WITH A MASTER’s IN HEALTH SERVICES ADMINISTRATION?
By earning your Masters in Health Services Administration, did you know that you can enter a profession that is expected to expand by nearly 75,000 jobs between 2016 and 2026, providing both advancement opportunity and job security?
Job titles in this field can include:
Health Services Manager
Below are different links that can take you to reputable sites for career options.
This was last updated on 10-19-18
Selected Career Opportunities for each track:
Biopharmaceutical Regulatory Compliance:
Health Economics & Outcomes
- Formulary Strategy Clinical Pharmacist
- Pharmacy Business Consultant
- Manager U.S. Health Economics and Outcomes Research HEOR
Health Institution Leadership
- Careers at the Veteran’s Administration
- Chief Administrative Officer
- National Director of Pharmacy
- Empath Health Careers
Healthcare Quality & Improvement
If you know of any job openings available and would like to recruit from our Master’s students, please contact Alyssa at email@example.com to add to this resource list.