WHAT CAREERS CAN I GET WITH A MASTER’s IN HEALTH SERVICES ADMINISTRATION?
By earning your Masters in Health Services Administration, did you know that you can enter a profession that is expected to expand by nearly 75,000 jobs between 2016 and 2026, providing both advancement opportunities and job security?
Job titles in this field can include:
Health Services Manager
Below are different links that can take you to reputable sites for career options.
This was last updated on 6-4-2020
Selected Career Ideas for each track:
Health Institution Leadership:
- Chief Executive Officer
- National Director of Pharmacy
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Athletic Director
- Formulary Strategy Clinical Pharmacist
- Pharmacy Business Consultant
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research Leadership Roles
- Healthcare Quality Improvement Jobs on Indeed
Biopharmaceutical Regulatory Compliance:
If you know of any job openings available and would like to recruit from our Master’s students, please contact Alyssa at email@example.com to add to this resource list.
Course and curriculum information:
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Email us.